Usage Notes on Firebreaker and Paramerotic
- Screw top-lid (the larger side) to screw Firebreaker/Paramerotic.
- Apply water-based lubricants first. Please do not apply silicone nor oil based lubricants.
- Screw bottom-lid (the smaller side) to adjust ventilation. Your thrust would meet more resistance the less amount of air you let in, making it like sucking in.
- Screw the sleeve out gently.
- Clean with water. Don't apply soapy detergent.
- Dry in the shade with good ventilation.
- After the sleeve thoroughly gone dry, screw it gently back into the shell.